Thursday, April 20, 2006

Donna's Senior Show

This is my homegirl, Donna Jo. Last week was her senior art show, and this is her photo shoot. She's a brilliant ceramicist, or whatever you call it. If you can't grasp the brilliance of her work from the pictures, it's because I'm not much of a photographist, not because she's a bad ceramicist.
Panorama of the entire display...left to...
...right. I, of course, loved the horses, but I think my favorite are the angel hands (like the one that's pointing at Donna in picture 1 and telling her "Listen up. I'm a flying angel hand, and don't you forget it, punk!")
Eric, Eric's mustache, and the rabbit. It's a lovely trio. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff. i think eric's mustache stole the show

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll always be my favorite geographist..

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home